Monday, September 12, 2011

Our Tables...

Dimensions- 7ft. x 38 in., seats 6-8
                           
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~



Dimensions- 13 ft. X 38 in., seats 14


Rustic elegance at its best!
Every single flaw, peck, 
ding, and imperfection is completely
and fully intentional. 



Distressing the tables, 
gives them an aged, 
worn appearance.





~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
                                                                               
Some are only slightly distressed.
Dimensions 10 ft. x 42 in, seats 10-12
And then others...
Dimensions-8 ft. 2 in. x 38 in., seats 8-10 
are just waiting to be 
neglected and mistreated.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


Our latest-
stained top with painted legs...

2 comments:

  1. Oh! how nice!! I'm so excited about this. The tables are absolutely lovely and I can see the talent in them. I do so hope the Lord blesses your new business!
    By the way, I will have to try the drink you mentioned on your comment. Thanks!
    The Lord bless you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so late in coming to this, Mrs C, but they are simply beautiful... oh, so gorgeous! Hubby and I are drooling over them right now... I don't suppose shipping them to Scotland would be viable?!
    So, so hope you'll be blessed in this venture.
    Anne x

    ReplyDelete